The Environment

How I'm Doing Now

The environment of our country has change a lot, as our views of the importance of being eco friendly change. I have not really narrowed down a certain topic or time in history that I would like to focus on for this project. As far as history goes, most of the things that occur or are created are due to a chain of events; all connected making the early 19th century events important as they pertain to amendments and bills created later. I find this topic rather interesting and am looking forward to pursuing it further, possibly looking further in depth into the topic of how our increasing population has been affecting our efforts in terms of being more proactive in the environment. I have also learned a lot about the efforts that single people put in to better our earth, and how one person really does make a difference. On the other hand, a lot of the general overviews that I have researched I already knew a lot about,and it did not really help me narrow down anything. Hopefully I will find more information in the future that can help me better. I definitely look forward to finding more material.

No comments:

Post a Comment